Rates are based on 2 adults and immediate children & subject to applicable taxes
Cabins sleep six with 2 double-sized beds and 2 twin-sized beds. Made for 2 adults and 4 children. The cabins are equipped with a bar-sized fridge and a charcoal bbq along with a firepit and picnic table. There is always the option to rent an air conditioning unit as well for any of these units. You will have access to potable water behind each of the cabins, along with access to a closed-in shared kitchenette with running cold/hot/water, and access to a microwave. There are no bathrooms in these cabins but there is a porta-potty set up nearby for your use, and the cabins are approximately a 3-minute walk to regular bathrooms with shower facilities.
What you need to bring to stay with us in the cabins:
- Towels/Hand cloths
- Charcoal/Lighter Fluid (will be available at the camp store)
- Firewood (will be available at the camp store)
- Kettle, all cooking utensils, and all plates, cups, and silverware
- Plastic wrap and tinfoil
- Beach towels for the pool
- Infant high chair, safety gates, and portable crib (if applicable)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Soap, shampoo, and conditioner
- Razor and shaving cream
- Nail clippers and tweezers
- Makeup and beauty products
- Bug spray
- Flashlight, First Aid Kit
Extra people as follows;
- Ex Adult $15 per person per night
- Day Visitors $8 per person per day
- Holiday weekends require a minimum 3-night stay.
- Rates are subject to change and there may be some slight variations for premium sites time
Note: Reservations are confirmed with a one-night non-refundable deposit for campsites and cabins. Full payment is required 96 hours before your arrival during July and August and for long weekend reservations.
Check-in after 2:00 p.m.
Check-out by 11:00 a.m.
Campground sites (other than seasonals) – For advance reservations, one nights deposit required to guarantee your reservation, major credit cards accepted but first nights’ stay will be posted when reserving. Reservations made within 96 hours of arrival date require full stay deposit. Deposit may also be in the form of money orders or cheques but reservation is not guaranteed until funds have cleared. Please do not send cash in the mail. Balance of stay is due in full 96 hours prior to arrival date.
No refunds for inclement weather! Non-cancellation or failure to show constitutes forfeiture. We cannot control, nor guarantee the weather, therefore, once checked in, you are responsible for the entire length of stay you reserved. Refunds will not be made for early departures for any reason. Cancellations must be received 1 week in advance of your arrival date for a refund less $20.00 +tax administrative fee. Cancellations received within 96 hours will be charged the first nights fee, unless we are able to re-book your site, then a $20 + tax administrative fee will be charged.